November 10, 2013

Still lusting over the Lorac PRO Palette?


Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Set
Lorac Rockin' Red Hot PRO set

By the slim chance that you didn't hear yet, you can score the Lorac PRO palette for just $39!
Now, it doesn't seem like such a big difference from the regular $42 price tag, but the Lorac Rockin' Red Hot PRO Set comes with the Lorac PRO Palette, Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, AND PRO Liquid Eyeliner. You're basically getting the PRO Liquid Eyeliner for free and saving $3.00.

Whenever I've popped into my local ULTA, it is always out of stock so I suggest ordering it online. It's limited edition so I highly suggest you grab it while you can! Once the holidays is over, it won't be up for grabs anymore! Who doesn't want to save money and get an extra make-up goodie for free? ULTA is also offering free shipping for orders over $25 right now.

Can't beat a deal like this because I've heard that the eyeliner is comparable to the beloved Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner.

My inner makeup hoarder is singing and I'm going to have to place an order soon ;)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4791073/?claim=b65x7uwjj4h">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...