February 10, 2013

Hello everyone!





After alot of contemplating, I've finally decided to start a blog!  Being snowed in by Blizzard Nemo gave me the chance to sit down and start.  I know that I personally love exploring beauty blogs by other bloggers so why not join in!

I'm not going to constrict this blog to just make up. I plan to post about a range of topics that I hope you guys find helpful and interesting. I know that alot of ladies out there struggle with their skin, and you're not alone! My dermatologist classifies me as having moderate/severe acne and I'm about to embark on a 5 month journey of Accutane (isotretinoin). I plan to make a log of symptoms that occur along the way to keep you guys informed incase it potentially helps any of you who are considering the drug. Needless to say, I aim to use products that hide acne while not making it worse.


I'll talk to you guys soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I am dealing with pretty bad acne myself, I'll definitely be reading your blog to consider whether or not accutane is for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I've researched, Accutane can be a miracle. However with all the side effects etc., it may make people second guess. I'll definitely be keeping this blog updated :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...